Who are we?
We take the cereals you loved as a kid and remake them to be good for a grown up with a job and a bank account and stuff. All our cereals are high protein, zero sugar, and super tasty.
What's the job?
We’re looking for our first sales person to work alongside one of our co-founders.
You’ll need to love selling and be entrepreneurial, commercial, analytical, and various other long words.
We want someone who can build rapport with customers, as well as show a great understanding of category data and be a pro at creating category-based sell ins..
- Help manage our key accounts through implementing best in class trade plans, including marketing activations & promotions
- Own all customer EPOS tracking, stock holding reports, promo performance analysis, and conver insights to action
- Build strong and sustainable customer relationships with all customers
- Responsible for all customer administrative duties- promotions, NPD & system processing
- Support and eventually own forecasting and P&L management across a number of key customers
What we're looking for:
2+ years FMCG experience working in a Sales, Category management or Grad scheme.
Results driven: able to prioritise & organise while spinning many plates in a fast-paced environment
Analytical, and able to convert insights to action
Strong communication skills so you can build winning relationships with customers and achieve win:win results
- Great PowerPoint & Excel skills (trackers, VLOOKUP’s, pivots).
- Problem solving: experienced finding creative ways to engage buyers and then turn that into a listing
- Good commercial understanding of the P&L, selling & negotiating
- Story telling: You can simplify complex messages into a clear and engaging story
What's in it for you :
- £40,000 salary
- Share options
- 25 days holiday
- ClassPass membership for Health & Fitness sessions
- Finish at 3 on a Friday
- More free cereal than you can shake a spoon at
We work flexibly/hybrid, whatever you want to call it, but you will need to come into our London office a fair bit.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and 100 words on why you’d be perfect for the job to email@example.com
No recruiters. (Sorry recruiters.)